Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Awards handed out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member HonakerTigers's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1. Air-ran a true idiot, but number one on the list for your violent temper and use of foul language.
    2. Dunduin, I won't say your an idiot, because of haven't posted a lot lately, but your foul language is unsurmatched, and the comments you made about only 4 touches in a scrimmage makes you close to #1.
    3. Gobigred, personally I like you, if you are who I think you are, but you are beginning to use foul words that I only thought Dunduin and Air-ran would use on this board. You are not and idiot, but you do tick Air-ran off, which makes me very happy.
    Sincerely to all,
    OrangeTigerFan.
    P.S. Honaker 50
    Haysi 6

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Air-Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And evadently i piss you off to get this much time and response out of you so my loser of the year award goes to...........drumroll........what it is a tie:
    Gobigred and Orangeboy!

    Have a great day!


    Hey i would not get so aggravated if you would make such ignorant comments, i think you and Goinbred should look at going out on a date, you do have a lot in common. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Air-Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah i was not going to come to the game Friday but you tell me where to meet you and i will show you the idiot face to face big boy. If you are man enough that is. Don't let you mouth write check that your ass can't cash. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member basketballjesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouldn't meet him OrangeTigerFan he will slap you in the face.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Air-Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL hey BBJ i think i may acctually owe you an apology for oneof those comments but i havent figured out which one yet. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dunduin's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trust me my language is pretty toned down from what it usually is. And I was drunk when I posted the four touches comment. I've been around this board a lot longer than any of you hahaha

  7. #7
    Inactive Member HonakerTigers's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In some odd whay Airran I don't think that BBj was paying you a compliment, I actually think he was making fun of you, hence the word "Slap" which is more feminine, than the more masculine "punch." Why don't you clarify that one for us bbj.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Air-Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasnt complimenting or meaning what i stated sincerely either........in case you could not figure that out. Hence the "i haven figured it out yet".........Well how bout knock the hell out ofr you? Is that better? I mean i dont know, i have other terms of endearment for you.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member HonakerTigers's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once again Air-ran (commenting on your post in another thread) you have showed your ignorance by wanting to meet someone at the game and beat them up because of what was said on this msg board. If you used some sense and showed the same kind of obvious knowledge about football that biggamesjames shows whenever he posts, then I wouldn't say stuff about you all the time. Do you see me talking crap about him? No, because I usually agree with a lot of what he has to say. Yes, I did kinda figure out who he was and make the post about Top 10 of all Time QB in the BDD. Yes, it was all in good fun and he realized that instantly and got a pretty good laugh about it I'm sure, but in all reality, you are truly and idiot to the utmost knowledge of the word. Here are three thoughts for you to ponder upon.
    1. Before you post think about what you are saying so you don't look like such an idiot.
    2. Learn something about football, so you don't look like such an idiot.
    3. You are an idiot so therefore I guess you can't help but to look like such an idiot.
    As always OTF says "Have a great day."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Air-Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go ahead and keep on thinking i sucked and keep on calling me an idoit, fact of the matter is i know as much and probably more than you and your butt buddy POS there. Hey Goinbred if you were so great in HS tell us who you are? POS you know so much why dont you elaborate on it for us let all of this knowledge out that you guys have instilled deep in your mind. I dont really care for either of you kids, and you know maybe i should not say that i would kick you and BBj's ass but hey i would, if i had too. Yeah it is a message board but you know what i dont see one thing that i have posted about the sport of football and the teams that are playing this season that are stupid or ignorant, if someone here differs in opinion from yours or your buddy there you think that you should slam them, all of this started because i was taking up for a kid that thinks Hurley is going to have a shot and hell if i had to i would do it all again. DOes it make it a fact that i have no clue about football, no i do not think so as a matter of fact i do have a pretty vast knowledge of the game and most other sports. As far as sucking in HS Goinbred what were you HS records you broke there buddy? I cand give you mine if you want. I did go to state in the High Jump and 400, was a part of the 1992 BBD Champs in Baseball and Averaged around 13-14 pts a game in Basketball. Was i the greatest athlete ever no but i dont think any of you were either, and besides that does not make you a sports genius just because you played, look up Lawerance Franks see if he even played Basketball? But hell he coaches the Nets doesnt he.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •